Community for New Direction (CND) has been providing effective leadership development and prevention programming to high-risk youth and families in Franklin County since 1989. Our primary purpose is to prevent the use of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs, as well as violence (ATOD-V) in youth served by our programs. CND responds to community needs, serves the inner-city and collaborates with schools in economically distressed neighborhoods. Through innovative programs and positive relationships, CND empowers youth to achieve their potential.Your financial support will help us make a real difference in the lives of these young people.
What is a recurring donation?
A recurring donation is a donation set up to occur automatically on a regularly scheduled basis.
What are the benefits of setting up a recurring donation?
- Reduces check writing for frequent donors
- Allows donations to continue uninterrupted during absences
- Allows donations to be spread out over time
- Reduces administrative costs for organizations
- Consumes fewer resources than paper check processing