Melissa’s House creates comfortable, nurturing environments for adults living with mental illness. By breathing new energy, strength and life into existing residences we help to restore hope. Your donation is critical to our mission. Funds are used to purchase the items needed and to pay contractors for the work they do. A small percentage of funds are also used for the organization’s operating expenses.
What is a recurring donation?
A recurring donation is a donation set up to occur automatically on a regularly scheduled basis.
What are the benefits of setting up a recurring donation?
- Reduces check writing for frequent donors
- Allows donations to continue uninterrupted during absences
- Allows donations to be spread out over time
- Reduces administrative costs for organizations
- Consumes fewer resources than paper check processing