The Unverferth House is a non-profit organization owned and operated by a volunteer Board of Trustees. The Director manages Unverferth House operations and donations.
It costs on average $300 per day to run the Unverferth House. The House is funded solely by private donations. Guests stay at the Unverferth House free of charge; however, donations to help offset this cost are always gratefully appreciated. You may also give to the House through The Ohio State University Website at www.giveto.osu.edu.
What is a recurring donation?
A recurring donation is a donation set up to occur automatically on a regularly scheduled basis.
What are the benefits of setting up a recurring donation?
- Reduces check writing for frequent donors
- Allows donations to continue uninterrupted during absences
- Allows donations to be spread out over time
- Reduces administrative costs for organizations
- Consumes fewer resources than paper check processing